mardi 1 juin 2010

It's a girls' night out







(The Kooples skirt and belt, Printemps t shirt, Zara pumps, H&M bracelets, Asos hairband, ring and bag)

Here's the look of the day. Or maybe more of the night.

There, I finally have my The Kooples skirt that I've been craving for the last 3 months.
The Tshirt if from the new collection of Printemps. They're doing tshirts and dresses in the style of american vintage. I actually thought it was american vintage when I saw them. The textiles are very soft, light and comfy.
The hairband is really fun to wear, it adds a "romantic touch" to an outfit but most of all, this one doesn't move from your head and doesn't give you the bedhead look everytime you move your neck.

Have a great day y'all!

2 commentaires:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem