jeudi 10 juin 2010

Coup de coeur





Hello cupcakes!

This post will be short because I'm still not done with finals (and this way, I can testify that Im still alive).
I just wanted to talk about Rumy for her RVCA designs because they're great. I hope they'll soon be available in France!

I really love the "Machinery dress" which is very Milla Jovovich in the fifth element as you can see. Pictures are great and Rumy does extremely well with the Leeloo poses in the tanning booth!

Not to mention, Im dying for those Miu Miu satin shoes.

So now, you guys all congratulate Rumy on her blog www.fashiontoast.com and shop her pieces on www.shop.rvca.com

6 commentaires:

  1. I just bought the dress in black!! It's amazing! xoxoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi!! Glad to hear you like the nude top! My US shoe size is 7 and in UK size, it's size 5. Hope it's helpful :-) xoxoxoxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm obsessed with these pictures of Rumi. The tanning booth concept is just so cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gah, Rumi is *so* good! I want her dress in both colors, it's too amazing for words!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ohhh so rad! i want that dress.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You're welcome! I can't wait to see which shoes you order :-) xooxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem