mardi 15 juin 2010

I'm singing in the rain



(Hunter Wellington)

Hello bloggers!

Im finally done with finals, so with college... I feel alive again.
So to celebrate the end of my sophomore year, I decided to give myself some love with a pair of navy Hunter rainboots.
I've been wanting those boots for a while.
I actually camp a lot during summer so those precious ones are gonna be very helpful... Okay, I don't really camp, I just have parties at my countryside friend's house ahah.

Plus those boots are screaming "music festival". I'm thinking of going to see one this summer, I'll have to check up on that one.

Well, I'll see you soon buddies

PS: The first picture is from my friend Alexis who went to Bonnarroo in the USA, Im so jealous

1 commentaire:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem