samedi 26 juin 2010

Wake up and save the gulf





I have been a really bad blogger lately, I know.
But I keep enjoying my holidays after a hard year at college so you can give me credit for that.

Today, I wanted to talk to you about Piece which is a local brand from Buffalo, NY. My friend Alexis helped creating it and its really cool.
Their last collection called "wake up and save the gulf" is really awesome and its for a good cause.
As you must know, oil has spread all over the mexican gulf and its causing mucho trouble for the economy and for the people who were living thanks to the trade related to the gulf. Animals are dying over there too.

This collection had been created to help save the gulf (yes I know, its obvious thanks to the title) so if you ever are american or living in the States, please go check www.pieceapparel.com and purchase one of those great tees or tote bags. You can even buy a nice tee for your boyfriend as there is a men collection.

I'll try to post more now that Im having a "partying OD", dont worry, but for now, have a good night yall.

3 commentaires:

  1. love the 2nd tee its awesome

    great blog btw ! lovely pics
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (lady gaga chain shades)

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the tee, kisses from France
    Olivia & Mariam

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem