dimanche 20 juin 2010

Most precious girl







Hello buddies!

Sorry I've been missing in action lately but to be honest, I've been partying pretty much for 5 days now to celebrate the end of college.
So I get up at 3pm and Im still tired. I didn't really have any inspiration anyway and I couldn't do pictures of my outfits as I looked zombiish.

Well, I found the inspiration.
Actually, I was positive I've already made this article and was really surprised when I found out that it was nowhere to be found, aka never written.

I wanted to write about my favourite model of all time, that is to say Daria Werbowy.
This little cutie born in Poland and raised in Canada is the most precious girl on earth to me.
She looks so naive, girly, innocent.
She has the best features on her face, not to mention her amazing and never ending legs.
She has amazing green eyes but what I really love is her hair. I love everything about her hair: the colour, the lenght, the haircut... EVERYTHING.

Well, if someone asks me one day who I would have love to be, I'd say Daria, and not only for her beauty, she also had a brain, which is not always given with the beauty.
She is imposing, and very engaged in charity projects. You go girl!

Now, try to look at her pictures and not be jealous

3 commentaires:

  1. she´s so pretty. she is my favorite model ever. i wish i was half as cool as her.

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. she is amazing! I love and envy her so much! :P

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem