lundi 14 juin 2010

Summer playlist



This is what my ipod will play most of the time this summer ^^

"California gurls" Katy Perry ft Snoop Dog
"Anyway" Duck Sauce
"Why don't you love me" Beyonce
"Wati by night" Sexion d'assaut (et ouai les petits frenchis!)
"Vietnam song" Country joe
"Dancing in the moonlight" King Harvest
"Never know" Jack Johnson
"Baby I'm yours" Breakbot
"Got to be real" Cheryl lynn
"Kill me" Make the girl dance
"Ain't no mountain high enough" Marvin Gaye
"Back in black" ACDC
"Empire state of mind part II" Alicia Keys
"La la la" LMFAO
"I make her say" Kid Cudi
"Love song for no one" John Mayer
"Don't trust me" 3oh!3
"Walking on a dream" Empire of the sun
"All falls down" Kanye West
"No floods" Lady Gaga

There are so much more but the list's lenght would be too annoying to read I guess!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem