mercredi 9 juin 2010

I can't wait for summer





(New look top and shoes, Mango shorts, Balenciaga bag, Gas watch)

Im writing a quick post because Im being very college right now, that means Im studying last minute for my finals. Come on, we all do this.

This outfit is from last summer when I went to Benidorm in Spain with my girls. This was like the best trip of my life, very therapeutic considering I was just going through a really hard break-up. My girls had been the best remedy, and being in Spain just helped the auto-good-mood coming back. Im pretty positive Benidorm was to me what Mexico was to Carrie Bradshaw ... except for the wedding-grieving part.

I had to wear clothes which were made for a very hot weather because even at night, the temperature was unbearable, not to mention when you keep dancing your butt off.
So these jeans shorts were like my bestfriends over there, days and nights. To be honest, my Daisy Dukes are my bestfriends the whole year (I wear them with black tights during winter).

This top looks very Pocahontas with the little mohawks designs (or whatever you call these). And yes, Pocahontas is my favourite disney movie. I also like the fact that you can wear it the shoulderless way or the normal way.

Last but not least, let's talk about the SHOES. Im a shoe lover and I think those are my favourite. They look very similar to the Dior ones that SJP wears in SATC 1. They are so comfortable and its such an important detail for me because when you go out from 10pm til 6am, believe me, you need to feel like you're walking on coton. Plus, the camel colour goes with everything.

Anyway, Im going back to being an all nighter and I'll be posting as soon as I can, if I dont die of a studying OD.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem