samedi 5 juin 2010

Sex and the City 2







I went to see Sex and the City 2 yesterday and I have to say that gosh! I missed Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda!
It was beauty on the screen for 2 hours and a half.
I couldn't get enough of it, I didnt get enought of it!

Of course the clothes were amazing but my point is this movie is even better than the first one, it looks and sounds more like the TV show, maybe because the Samantha we all love is back and its actually really funny!

I do have my own SATC girls.
I have a Samantha who's all about sex and men.
I have a Charlotte who loves kids, fairy tales and love.
I have a Miranda who works her ass off but is kind of funny when it comes to sex and boys.
I have 2 others beautiful diamonds that are a mix of Charlotte and Samantha meaning they're crazy but they're also very passionate when in love.
And I would love to consider myself as a Carrie but I don't know (Im scared people will think I have a big esteem of myself). I think she has so much in common with me like fashion, the love for NYC, independance, unconventionnality and a huge admiration for our girlfriends.

This movie got me into thinking about future. This summer, for the first time, we'll be apart and it's not going to get better after it as we're pretty much gonna leave for different places. When I watch SATC, I just think of my girls, my soulmates, and Im hoping really really hard that in 10, 20, 30 years and more, we'll still be together, we'll still remain the same and still have girls/cocktails/talks about men/nights out.

To my favourite ladies who help making the world shine.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem