lundi 31 mai 2010

Alexander Wang, the Great







Hello little muffins!

I wanted to share my recent interest for Alexander Wang.
This young designer (he's only 26) is actually amazing and rising in my esteem. Maybe the fact that he was trained by Marc Jacobs is helping a little. Everything MJ does is gold.

His Fall 2010 collection is absolutely out of control. It's very black, grey and white, very destructured but at the same time, easy to wear on the daily life.
Overall, the whole designs are giving me butterflies in the belly but it was like literally love at first sight when I spotted the Rocco mini duffel bag in pale grey leather.

Anyway, enjoy these few pieces and have a good night ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem