mardi 29 juin 2010

California gurls we're unforgettable






(Zara t-shirt, Abercrombie skirt, New look sandals, H&M belt, Mim & Etam rings, Les gens du sud bracelets, Vintage Ray Ban aviator, Noir Kennedy bandana)

Good afternoon care bears!

Finally, coming back with the outfit of the day section.
This outfit sums up pretty much my life right now. My number ones occupations are tanning, sleeping, jaccuzying (uhhh), partying and eating.
Still look kind of hippie but thats no surprise when it comes to me.

This look is comfy, sexy, beachy, great for my summer! Its eather this or the "daisy dukes, bikinis on top" like my girl Katy Perry said.
Yeah, I like to compare California to Normandy, my city LH to Santa Barbara or Malibu. I can tell you my friends are gonna laugh their ass off when they'll read this (if they even read it).

Well guys, this is GTL time : Gym, Tanning, Laundry for those who doesn't know Jersey Shore (even if I think everyone does). Just kidding, tanning is the only stuff on my program for today, so get your hawaïan tropic oil loaded and GO!

3 commentaires:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem