dimanche 30 mai 2010

The big 21 celebration





(Naf Naf skirt, Old Navy t-shirt, thrifted boots, H&M necklace and ring, Asos skull ring, Asos glasses)

Hello, hello!

I had a very busy week end between my birthday party, my girl from Buffalo who came to visit and my work for finals.
So last friday, I celebrated my 21 years old at home with my best buds.
We danced our cute butts off for like 4 hours, it was so much fun.

Thanks to my awesome friends, I got an amazing The Kooples skirt (you'll see it soon, believe me) and a Hello Kitty pimp cup ahah! Im a huge Hello Kitty fan so that made my night.

I decided to wear my new skirt that my brothers got me for my birthday and that I absolutely love. A simple white t shirt was obvious to fit with the white and blue stripes of the skirt. I love the turquoise jewels, they add a vintage touch to this look. The glasses are for fun, I love them and sometimes, I just wish I had real vision's issues so I won't have to justify wearing those.

I have to study again so see you and I hope you all had a great week end !

3 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday. It looks like you had some fun!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. happy birthday! i love you necklace. i think it's the piece of the summer. i wore mine yesterday and random people on the street were telling me it was great, lol.

    thanks for the balenciaga love too, what's your like?

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem