mardi 18 mai 2010

Hello clothes world

Hello care bears!

Well, let me introduce myself first: My name is Clementine, Im about to turn 21 (2 days left!) and I live in France.
One essential thing about me is that I love my friends.
I think I can say that they are the most influencial persons in my life. They bring me happiness and strenght and I think I'll never thank them enough for being who they are.

I created this blog because I want to share my passion for fashion, clothes and trends.
Im already sneaking some of your blogs and I have to say, the fashion level is high!
I hope you'll enjoy mine which aims to be simple, fresh and hopefully stylish.

Bisous,
Clem

PS: Im also new on blogspot so this might get a little messy for now.



(New look dress, thrifted low boots)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem