mercredi 26 mai 2010

We all live in a yellow submarine







Hello bloggers!

Im making a short post about crazy red carpet yellow dresses that had been seen on celebrities lately.
Spring is here, sun and warm weather are back so this is the time to get all your bright clothes out of your closet and put them on for a walk on the beach or a cocktail party near the pool.

My point is, yellow dresses fit better on a tan skin but some pale blondies have made a pretty good impression too. We all remember Kate Hudson wearing that stunning yellow/gold dress in "How to lose a guy in 10 days". Morever, SJP made quiet an impression with her neon dress at the SATC 2 premiere last thursday.

So I suggest everyone put their yellow sundresses on now.

PS : I got my Asos order today, I'll make a post later in the day about my new babies!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem