mercredi 19 mai 2010

A little word about Nicole Richie





I couldn't start a blog without talking about Nicole.

This girl has inspired me so much all over the years.
First, I fell in love with her in the simple life where she clearly made the show famous because of her sense of humour. She wasn't really a model, had a bad taste for fashion and wasnt really smart, to tell the truth. But she had that thing.
Of course she had her bad time facing drugs, eating disorders, drunk driving but I always supported her because I always felt she was worth it. I guess, I was right about my feelings.

She's now a very talented girl when it comes to clothes, I love her style. I think my biggest wish would have been to witness the magic of the 60's and the 70's, woodstock and the hippies' time.
Im a big fan of maxi dresses, jewels, bobo style, flowers, sunglasses and long hair.

I think she really brought back this hippy style in a modern way, especially with her clothing line Winter Kate and her jewellery line House of Harlow 1960. Those are really great pieces!


Not to mention, Harlow and Sparrow are probably the cutest babies on earth (with Suri Cruise of course even if I feel sorry for her to have Tom as a dad).

So here's to Nicole and her amazing style.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem