mercredi 19 mai 2010

Peacocks obsession






(House of Harlow 1960 bracelet, Topshop skirt and earrings, Winter Kate jacket, House of Harlow 1960 ring)

Well, well, well...

Yes, I admit, I love feathers. They're just so soft and light. I love it when there is a lot of them and you have that impression of fluffy touch.
Feathers remind me of the hippy times, once again. People used to wear them a lot, especially as hair accessories. It feels like a symbol of freedom.

When it comes to accessories, I think the feathers give this special thing that make the outfit.

Peacocks' ones are definitely a number one for me. The green, blue and brown colours are very beautiful and they're very easy to wear.

The House of Harlow 1960 peacock bracelet is for sure my favourite pick, no need to say why now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem