vendredi 21 mai 2010

I just got carried away


(My numero uno pick! I love the Dior shoes, the green colours and the Eiffel Tour bag)

(She made that Dior dress very famous)


(I had to put that one)


(Okay its all about the Manolo's for that one)


(Can't wait to see this amazing dress and amazing peacok clutch in SATC 2)



Carrie Bradshaw...

Everyone knows her name and like (or not) her crazy style. Let's all thank Patricia Field, the Sex and the City costume designer, for that.
If I had the money, I would get Patricia Field as my stylist. She is definitely indispensable to the SATC world.

I picked out here my favourite looks from the TV show and the first movie which, in my opinion, emphasize the most Carrie.

Yes, I know, I picked out a lot of them but it was so hard to choose!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem