dimanche 4 juillet 2010

I dare you to undress me






I found incredible and very funny dresses tonight while surfing on the web!
The 1st one is a picture of Lady Gaga wearing a Hello Kitty plush dress for the 35th anniversary of the brand.
The 2nd one is a picture of a dress entirely made out of chocolate ... I bet some boys would appreciate this.
The 3rd one is a picture of a dress made out of ... condoms! Yes, Im serious. When I saw it, my first reaction was "oh this dress is cute" and then, I looked closer and saw the condoms and was like "uhhhhhhhhh maybe not" AHAHA.
The 4th one is a picture of a wedding dress made out of more than 2000 peacocks feathers. The dress is incredible and unique and ONLY costs 1,5 million $.
The 5th one is a picture of a dress made out of M&M's papers. I thought it was cute and its a good idea to recycle.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and have a good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem