mercredi 14 juillet 2010

The absolute white party





(Zara dress and blazer, Asos bag, New Look shoes, OPI "No room for the blues" nailpolish)

The white party should be compulsory everysummer (well it is for me)
I used to celebrate it in Buffalo with my friends but now it spread all over the world and luckily for me, in my town.
I waited for this party wayyyyy too long. The night was perfect, we danced all night long like we always do and my friends were all very pretty

So I had to go shopping to find the perfect, white, mini dress (Mini because you can't imagine how hot it is and how sweaty you end up).
Right now, there are sales everywhere in France so I took all of my courage to front the crowd of crazy girls fighting for clothes and it was quiet a success I have to say.
I found this amazing dress at Zara. It's very white and not see-through at all (which is kind of rare for white clothes), and it also had an amazing cleavage in the back which was really sexy.

I'll let you know later about my others diamonds found during the sales!

PS: Yes I finally did my bangs and my camera was sweaty too

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem