jeudi 2 décembre 2010

briefing on the VS fashion show 2011











Hey!

So yesterday night, I got home exhausted from my day, put myself into bed with blankets and some Ben&Jerry's ice cream, ready to watch the victoria's secret fashion show 2011.

Soooooooooo... yes I liked it, VS show is always a great time of the year for me (we should make it a special day or something like Halloween of St Patrick's day). I was so happy to see so much wings, they're really making the show.

But... there is a few points that I wasn't very happy about.
First, I miss the old angels like gisele and Doutzen. Luckily Alessandra Ambrosio is still here!
Then, the show was short, there wasn't any funny breaks between every part like there are usually.
I didn't really like the country girls part, the costumes weren't that good. But I absolutely loved the wild things part with all the trees, dancing, animal prints, and the catchy african sounds.
And Akon sucked! Oh man, I remember Usher, 2 years ago, dancing and playing with the angels, Akon was just singing and dancing like a goof on the catwalk.

Anyway, I had a great time but that wasnt my favourite of all time, nothing compared to the christmas theme one in 2006 and the one with Usher in 2008.

I put the looks that I like and my favourite picks are definitely the zebra wings/ over-the-knee boots look that Alessandra is rocking and the HUGE peacocks wings/panther bikini on Karolina Kurkova in the Wild Things part.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem