jeudi 25 novembre 2010

Christmas spirit

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
(Asos)

Hey!

So here we are, snow is starting to fall, christmas songs are playing everywhere, streets are filled with lights ... oh Christmas, how I've missed you!
Gotta say Im happy to live in Paris because I haven't spent one Christmas in Paris in like ages.

Anyway, Christmas also means diner with family, parties with friends ... which is why Im gonna need some little help.
I wanna order a dress from Asos (I have to mention to you that the shipping is free from now til the holidays... very cool) but I don't know which one considering their amount of choices.
I nearly drowned into the dress section, so here are my favourite pics and as its thanksgiving today, I'll be very thankful for you to help me.

I hope the turkey is awesome for the ones who celebrate it, ciao

2 commentaires:

  1. i stand for n 1 or 7. It's a really difficult choice to make, but i think i slightly more prefer 1. By d way, living in paris must be great. U shud post some more about ur inspirations there:)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Love, Clem